Polywood Classic Oversized Adirondack Curveback Chair
Sometimes you just need your space and this roomy Adirondack has plenty of that. Its generous seat, curved back and wider slats make this oversized classic extra big on comfort.
W: 30.75" x D: 37" x H: 38.25" x Seat H: 14"
- Durable, Maintenance-Free High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Stainless Steel Fasteners With Xylan® Coating
- 7 Color Choices & Optional 13 Cushion Fabrics
- POLYWOOD™ Furniture-Grade Lumber
- Mold And Mildew Resistant
- Stands Up To Rain, Wind And Salt Spray
- 20 Year Residential And 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Made In USA
|Material||Recycled Plastic Wood|
|Assembly||Some Required * Instructions Included|
This classic design is associated with outdoor furniture all around the world. We have taken this design a step further by creating our furniture to be easy maintenance and functional for many years. The Adirondack Collection features relaxing comfort whether enjoying a romantic evening in our Adirondack Glider Bench or peaceful solitude in our popular Adirondack Chair and Ottoman.
POLYWOOD® lumber is made from different proprietary blends of thermoformed plastics, UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The raw materials are mostly derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles or other post-industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material resulting in an eco-friendly and finished product ideally suited for outdoor furnishings.
Because POLYWOOD lumber is made with purified polymers, it is manufactured to exacting, reproducible specifications. Our proprietary blends have exceptional resistance to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Products made with POLYWOOD lumber have excellent weathering resistance. Our lumber requires no waterproofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance when used in outdoor applications.
• Made from recycled HDPE plastic • Durable construction • Won't rot or fade • Low maintenance • Great for residential and commercial applications • POLYWOOD™ furniture-grade lumber • Stainless steel fasteners with Xylan® coating • Made in the USA