Polywood Signature Wheel Chaise Lounge
|Material||Recycled Plastic Wood|
|Assembly||Some Required * Instructions Included|
POLYWOOD® lumber is made from different proprietary blends of thermoformed plastics, UV-inhibited pigment systems, foaming compounds, and selected process additives. The raw materials are mostly derived from post-consumer bottle waste, such as milk and detergent bottles or other post-industrial material. This material is cleaned by a decontamination process to a high purity level, which removes contaminants such as food residue, paper and adhesives. It is then compounded into a rigid board stock material resulting in an eco-friendly and finished product ideally suited for outdoor furnishings.
Because POLYWOOD lumber is made with purified polymers, it is manufactured to exacting, reproducible specifications. Our proprietary blends have exceptional resistance to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Products made with POLYWOOD lumber have excellent weathering resistance. Our lumber requires no waterproofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance when used in outdoor applications.
- Durable, Maintenance-Free High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Stainless Steel Fasteners With Xylan® Coating
- 7 Polywood Colors & Optional 13 Cushion Fabrics
- POLYWOOD™ Furniture-Grade Lumber
- Mold And Mildew Resistant
- 20 Year Residential And 1 Year Commercial Warranty
- Made In USA
- Dimensions: W: 27" x D: 78" x H: 38"